My effing Blog

Thursday, November 01, 2007

I'm not what you think

I'm sick of you thinking you're constantly right. I'm sick of your opinions overruling everyone else's. I'm sick of you 'digging deep' inside people and finding what they're actually like. Don't try to read me, because chances are, you're wrong; You've been wrong. You seriously don't know anything of what I'm like. And don't even seem like you want to know. I don't even feel like we're actually good friends. That's how much you don't know about me. And why don't I tell you about me? One, you don't ask, and Two, You probably wouldn't even want to interact with me ever again if you knew. Oh, but you know that she did it, but you're still friends with her. Well here's some news. She LIED. She does it just as much, if not more than i do. If you only actually knew me. Knew us. You wouldn't want to. Or would you? Because you like her. I know you do. It's not bad to say it. Just know that she's not going to like you back. She's not smart enough for that. I'm done wasting my time on you. When you feel like not being a know-it-all jackass, maybe i'll find you more worth pursuing. Until then, I'm done.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:24 PM, Blogger Andy said…

    Wow patti thats pretty intense. I think i know what you are talking about but i am not 100 percent sure. Like i think i know who you are talking about. I dont know. lets assume i dont know anything, which i very well couldnt. I think that whoever you are having this problems with you probably just need space from. cause it sounds like you care about them but they are making you mad. i dotn know. i have definitely been in a situation and sometimes just some space is all that is needed. word.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home