My effing Blog

Friday, January 04, 2008

Rambling

I work too much. I like it and everything, but i don't even have time to spend the money i make! I've began to not care what people, my friends mostly, think about me. It's not like they cared in the first place, what i did or didn't... except for one, but i'm considering not caring at all anymore of what i have to do/hide to keep our friendship. If he's willing to not care about what his friends think of what he's doing, then i guess i'm okay with not caring about what he thinks. Does that make sense? I hope it does because i really would rather not delete all that. I think the beginning of the year puts me in a weird -fuck the world- mood. I want to do what i want, not take in any one else's advice, and be lazy. I have about 2 weeks to finish my college stuff if i even want to be considered to CSU in the fall. I doubt that's going to happen since i'm pretty much just relying on Front Range. I'm sick of my best friend thinking she needs boys all the time. There's never time for just us. Whenever i want to hang out it's always: 'Well, i'm at so and so's house now, but i'll come over in a bit!" Then i'm just left to wait around. PLus, listening to a bunch of stories about how 'cute!' they are, really just makes me angry. I guess i'm just super independent or whatever. I like it that way. Yeah, it's nice. :)


Okay I lied.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:36 PM, Blogger Andy said…

    patti you are a good person. and i dont know...i think every step anybody takes especially now is part of a learning process. you learn who your real friends are and what even real friends mean to you. all you have to do is stay dedicated to what you believe, follow your heart, and be confident in the decisions that you make. if you do that and you have hope, no matter what everything will work out in the end. i dont know if that will mean anything to you just cause it doesn't really directly apply to your blog...but i personally think it is good stuff to live by. word up

     

Post a Comment

<< Home