My effing Blog

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Well this sucks.

I can't cry or sleep. I don't even feel tired. the not being ale to cry part is the one that really freaks me out. usually in this kind of situation it happens... maybe im too used to it. im probably just too mad at myself for thinking things were going to work out smoothly.
I thought I was 1 for 2, but now I might be 0 for 2. you can't go to senior prom without a date... im like, not even upset about this really. I mean, I am... but I guess there's still the hope that he actually does want to go and really can't get out of working. I don't know what else to say except I wish I could cry. not because im sad, just so I could go to sleep, wake up tomorrow, and fix things.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:03 PM, Blogger Andy said…

    hey patti. i know you wrote this a while ago...but i will try to make an attempt at responding anyhow. i guess all i want to say is i am sorry for what happened. i can tell you that i have been in the same place. just keep your head up and keep going. change and new life and new oppertunity is coming and will be here soon enough :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home